miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

Problems at night

Actually I do not have any kind of problems before, while or after sleep ( I think so), but a homework is a homework so I am going to chair with you my dad´s problems (haha). Well is just one problem but is a noisy one.
He used to snored like a "volchito", no joking, I remember one time when I realized that my dad snore loudly. Was the family first vacation on Cancun, we slept in the same room, mom and dad in one bed and my brother and I in other bed, suddenly my dad sarted to grrr!! grrr!!!... and he kept doing that noise all night long, obviously no one could not sleep. Next morning we were like drowsy, and my father was fresh like a lettuce.
But I say "who doesn´t snore" maybe I do, maybe you do, "who knows".... only your room partner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario