miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

answer

Dear mom:

I miss you too, but you know that I was who decided study here. Yes it´s true I don´t have enough money, but I got a job and I´m going to start it in a couple of days, it´s a part-time job in a italian food restaurant, it´s so great, isn´t it?

Mom tell to my dad that I miss him too, and that I have good grades.

I want to tell you that I am sorry about what I said but I just was angry and I felt that I´d live by myself. Now I know, it is difficult earn money and study at the same time, but I´m not going let it down I have to push myself and finish the college.

Thanks mom but I´m going to stay here. Please don´t worry I´m going to be fine.

See you on holidays, ok?
lots of love and kisses too.

memo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario